TheTravelBootcamp.com is intended to provide educational information, inspirational entertainment and motivational advice on topics including but not limited to travel, lifestyle, mental high performance, career advancements and self-improvement.
The publisher is not engaged in rendering legal, medical, financial or other professional services. If expert assistance is required, please seek the help of a professional.
The publisher has endeavoured to ensure that all material on this site is accurate — however, it should only be used as a guide, as it cannot be guaranteed that it is entirely free of error. The information on this website is provided “as is”. The author(s) and the publisher will assume no liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damage related directly or indirectly to the information on this website.
No warranties of any kind, express or implied, are made. The publisher will provide no remedy for indirect, consequential, punitive or incidental damages arising from this website, including such from negligence, strict liability, or breach of warranty or contract, even after notice of the possibility of such damages.
Any text, images or video featured here are attributed to the best of the publisher’s ability. If your work is uncredited, contact the publisher so it can be immediately credited. If you would prefer for it not to be featured at all, make contact and it will be promptly removed.
This website occasionally accepts various forms of cash advertising, sponsorship or other forms of compensation. While all of this advertising is clearly marked as such, the publisher may occasionally promote sales, special features or new products belonging to those advertisers. Regardless of compensation, the author(s) will always give their honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
The views and opinions expressed on this website are purely those of the author(s). Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
Terms and Conditions – The Travel Bootcamp 2020
1. By placing an Order, you acknowledge that you have read these Terms and Conditions (Ts & Cs) and agree that the placement of an Order, together with these Ts & Cs, forms a contract between you and The Travel Bootcamp Pty Ltd.
2. The Travel Bootcamp conference does not issue ticket refunds based on a change of mind however, at our discretion, we are happy to carry your ticket forward to a future event if extenuating circumstances arise. Please contact us to discuss. Strictly no refunds are available for our online courses.
3. At our discretion, we are able to carry your ticket forward to a future event if extenuating circumstances arise and you are unable to attend the event you have booked. We require that you notify us at least 30days prior to the event start date if you are unable to attend and would like to discuss transferring your ticket to a future event. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
4. The Travel Bootcamp is proud to offer a 100% money-back guarantee on all ticket purchases. If you attend day one of The Travel Bootcamp and do not believe that you could begin generating an income within two weeks of attending The Travel Bootcamp, simply approach the staff at the end of day one, surrender your complete set of course materials, and the full purchase price of your ticket will be refunded to you.
The money-back guarantee must be activated by 8:00pm at the end of day one of The Travel Bootcamp. The money-back guarantee does not apply to requests made after this time.
5. I acknowledge and agree to assume all the risks of participating in any and all activities, programs and events associated with The Travel Bootcamp, including but not limited to any risks that may arise from negligence or careless acts or omissions on the part of The Travel Bootcamp or its directors, officers employees, volunteer, sponsors, contractors and agents who are being released, from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned, maintained, or controlled by them, or because of possible liability without fault. I acknowledge and agree that:
6. I WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or persons released, for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, business success or failure, profitability or the failure or inability to make profit, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to me including my traveling to and from this activity, THE FOLLOWING ENTITIES OR PERSONS: The Travel Bootcamp Pty Ltd and/or their directors, officers,
employees, volunteers, representatives, and agents, and the activity holders, sponsors, and assignees.
7. I INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND PROMISE NOT TO COMMENCE LEGAL PROCEEDINGS AGAINST, the entities or persons mentioned in this Form from and against any and all actions, proceedings, liabilities and claims, demands made as a result of participation in this activity from and against any direct, indirect, consequential or special damage, loss, cost, or expense (on an indemnity basis) that I have suffered or incurred or any third party.
8. I may have photographs, video and audio recordings taken of me whilst I am participating in an activity, event, or program. I irrevocably agree and consent to allow any recorded images, video, audio or film/videography to be taken, used, edited, enhanced, published or promoted for any legitimate purpose by The Travel Bootcamp Pty Ltd and/or their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives, and agents, and the activity holders, sponsors, and volunteers.
9. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF ALL CONTENT TAUGHT DURING THE TRAVEL BOOTCAMP EVENTS AND ITS ASSOCIATED ENTITIES AND PERSONS REMAINS THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF THE TRAVEL BOOTCAMP PTY LTD, AND THAT ANY UNAUTHORISED USE OF THIS INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. I acknowledge that I will be trained in material considered “trade secret” and confidential in nature. I agree to not disclose any techniques nor comments about the seminar service of any kind to others, via forum, message boards, private emails, blogs or other venue. If I do disclose any information about the seminar services then I admit to damages and breach of contract and will be subject to civil litigation and damages. I agree to not create, nor partner nor associate with any person, any kind of product related to The Travel Bootcamp Pty Ltd, including but not limited to e-books, special reports, audio or video files, public postings of content, or any other derived materials. I shall not record any portion of the seminar service.
10. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Travel Bootcamp Pty Ltd against all loss or damage that client may suffer as a result by The Travel Bootcamp Pty Ltd and its speakers and associates and any of its affiliates and representatives from any breach of these Terms and any other cause or alleged cause of any kind. The Travel Bootcamp Pty Ltd reserves the right to alter terms and conditions with prior notice.